Simulation Exercises in SEQUEL
Solver for circuit
is a general-purpose simulation package developed at
IIT Bombay. It has been extensively used for R and D
activities at IIT Bombay. Recently, several examples
in electronics and power electronics have been added
to the package, making it attractive for teaching
- DC, transient, small-signal
- Efficient "steady-state waveform" computation
- digital (event-driven) simulation
- mixed-signal simulation
- perfectly "general" elements (mechanical, thermal, etc.)
- GUI for schematic capture, plotting, etc.
- Allows user-defined elements (linux version only)
- Free to Download !!