1. The wave shape of Vo in the figure will be
Solution : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf2BGUVVFDQ
2. In the figure, the ideal moving iron voltmeter M will read
3. M in the figure shown is a rectifier type 200 volts full scale voltmeter having a sensitivity of 10 KΩ/volt. What will be the reading in M if the source voltage VS is a symmetrical square wave of 800 volts peak to peak ?
4. In the figure, A1, A2 and A3 are ideal ammeters. If A1 reads 5 Amps, A2 reads 12 Amps then A3 should read……..
Solution : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSXdcnxQ3MA
5. The built in potential (Diffusion potential) in a PN junction………
Solution : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9awFNgU-o8
6. Consider the circuit shown in figure (a). if the diode used here has the V-I characteristics as shown in figure (b), then the output waveform Vo is ………
Solution : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1fq6qREH9A
7. The reverse saturation current of the collector base junction (ICBO) of a BJT is found to be 10 nA at low collector voltages. The low current amplification factor (α) is 0.98. Find out the change in collector current with its base open (ICEO) when the collector voltage is increased such that α increases by the 1 %.
Solution : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g12aSRc8DW4